Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Slow Start, 1-3, Down $23

I had a little bit of bad luck last night. I could have very easily went 3-1 and probably should have gone 2-2. I lost the UConn game by a 1/2 point and the Syracuse game by 2 points.

Portfolio: $789 (-14.3% return)
S&P 500: $1293 (40.1% return)

Today's Games

Atlanta Hawks @ Miami Heat (-6.5)
Colorado @ Nebraska (-3.5)

In the first game I like the Hawks to cover. I'm not sure they will win, but with Bosh out and James and Wade not at 100% I think this will be a close game. Plus, if either James or Wade aggravates their injury then the Hawks should easily take this game.

In the second game I like the Cornhuskers at home to cover. With the way Colorado has been playing lately this game just looks like a sucker bet.

Bets

$11 ATL +6.5
$11 NEB -3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment