Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Home Run Derby Fantasy Baseball Contest

I have taken some time off because I have been working on a website that hosts fantasy sports contests, and during that time the S&P 500 has lost 5%, so I gained 5%, I guess.

Portfolio: $649 (-29.5% return)
S&P 500: $1294 (40.5% return)

The website I now run is called All American Fantasy Sports and I currently have one game, The All American Home Run Derby. It's a 10 day contest and you are matched up head to head against another participant, and the team with the most home runs during the contest wins cash. Team consist of 5 players. You select 1 player from a group of 5, and there are 5 groups. There are 4 levels of games - $10, $25, $50, and $100, and the prizes are $18, $45, $90, and $180. Check out the site by clicking HERE and be sure to spread the word.

I might periodically pick games on this blog, but I can't guarantee anything. I do plan to have a better return than the S&P at some point so I will keep at it at least until that happens.

1 comment:

  1. Very useful blog i like it this is the most useful way to provide help to others..

    ReplyDelete