Monday, October 12, 2009

2 Wins, Up $20

It's about time my portfolio makes a gain as my free fall can be seen in the chart below. My NFL picks should start to be decent now that I have a better feel for the season. I am back in the black, but still have a ways to go to catch the S&P 500. I bet I will catch up to the S&P over the next month or so.

Portfolio: $924 (0.3% return)
S&P 500: $1071 (16.3% return)



Today's Games

NY Jets @ Miami (+3)

The Jets are getting all the hype and the Dolphins have lost their starting QB for the season. The Jets are not as good as the East Coast biased media have made them out to be. The Dolphins have a ball controlling offense that should do it's job against an over hyped defense. Just by following the media the 1 1/2 opening line and the current line at 3 would make this a no brainer to pick the Jets, and that's the reason why I like the Dolphins plus the points in this game.

Bets

$11 MIA +3

No comments:

Post a Comment