Monday, December 7, 2009

2-3, Down $13

Not a good day yesterday, but also not a horrible day. I should have stuck with all the low home dogs. Also, I'm pretty sure 10 out of 14 dogs covered yesterday, so it was probably a good day for sports books as most people bet favorites.

Portfolio: $939 (2% return)
S&P 500: $1106 (20.1% return)

Today's Game

Baltimore @ Green Bay (-3.5)

This should be another good Monday Night matchup as both teams are in the thick of the playoff race. I believe the Packers will struggle on defense as injuries are catching up the them. The Ravens defense is not what it used to be, but they still have big play capability. The Ravens offense is led by Ray Rice and I think he will have a huge game tonight. Aaron Rogers and the Green Bay passing attack is good, but they will be one dimensional tonight. I expect this to be a higher scoring game, with the Ravens able to move the ball better.

Bets

$11 BAL +3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment