Monday, December 21, 2009

Good Games Yesterday, But No Bets

It was a pretty exciting day yesterday and I'm glad I didn't bet any games. The couple of game I was thinking of did not turn out right. But I do like the game tonight. The playoff race in the AFC is so cloudy right now while the NFC is basically set. The Giants are the only team not currently in a playoff slot that still has a chance.

Portfolio: $884 (-4% return)
S&P 500: $1102 (19.7% return)

Today's Game

NY Giants @ Washington (+3)

This game looks like a trap, but I'm not buying it. I like the Giants in a must win game. They have proven that they are one of the better road teams over the last couple years. It looked like last week they had a good rhythm on offense and I see them keeping that up. The Redskins are playing better, but I can see them getting run over by a hungry team. I have no problem giving the points on the road.

Bet

$22 NYG -3

No comments:

Post a Comment