Sunday, December 13, 2009

NFL Today

There are a handful and games I like today and hopefully I will do better than last week. I really don't want to fall below even again.

Portfolio: $928 (0.8% return)
S&P 500: $1106 (20.1% return)

Today's Games

Cincinnati @ Minnesota (-7)
NY Jets @ Tampa Bay (+4)
Washington @ Oakland (+1)
Philadelphia @ NY Giants (+1)


I'm surprised the line is this high since the Bengals defense is so good. I don't think the Vikings will be able to put up a lot of points, and the Bengals play a ball controlling game so the game should be close. I'm not sure who will win, but I like it to be close. Plus this is the time of year that Favre seems to wear down.

The Jets are back in the playoff hunt and have a solid running game and defense, but on the road against a team that seems to be improving might not be good for them. I like this game to be close and the Bucs to pull it out in the end. The Jets struggles in the passing game will do them in.

The Redskins and Raiders have both been playing better recently and this should be a good game today in a game that means nothing. I like the Raiders at home since this is the first time the Redskins have had to head West for a game. Usually if a team is not used to the trip they will lose.

In what should be a good game tonight I like the home team. I'll take Eli Manning over Donovan McNabb in a big game any day.

Bets

$11 CIN +7
$11 TB +4
$11 OAK +1
$11 NYG +1

No comments:

Post a Comment