Saturday, August 7, 2010

2-1, but Even

I was one inning away from being 3-0 and up $42, but Matt Lindstrom of the Astros let up 4 runs in the bottom of the 9th against the Brewers to blow the game. Oh well, at least I didn't lose any ground.

Portfolio: $815 (-11.5% return)
S&P 500: $1122 (21.8% return)

Today's Games

Tampa Bay (-140) @ Toronto (+130)

In the only game today James Shields is matched up against Brad Mills. Shields is coming off a dominant performance against the Yankees and has been great as of late. He really has been good all year long, but just suffered through some bad luck in the middle of the season. His indicators are the best on the awesome Rays staff, and his only weakness is home runs. His indicators show that he should keep on rolling against the Blue Jays. I know the Blue Jays are the top home run hitting team in the majors, but I think Shields is too much in a zone right now for that to matter. Mills is making his 4th career start and is coming off an impressive start against the Orioles, but that was against the Orioles. I expect him to struggle against the Rays today. I like the Rays in a max bet.

Bets

$28 TB -140

No comments:

Post a Comment