Thursday, April 21, 2011

Win One, Lose One, Break Even

The Indians came through last night with the help of their hot bats to prevent my portfolio from dropping again. The Phillies edged out the Brewers in another close game. Lee did what I thought he would do against a good hitting Brewers lineup by giving up 8 hits in 6 innings, but the Brewers were not able to break it open. Narveson pitched good, and should have gotten the win. He made one bad pitch to Polanco which resulted in a three run home run. It crazy, one bad pitch and I go from being up $29 to breaking even. These close games will start to turn around soon, and I will be closer to the S&P 500 towards seasons end than you may think. The S&P 500 is due for a pretty good dip in the coming months.

Portfolio: $718 (-22% return)
S&P 500: $1337 (45.2% return)

Today's Games

None

I'll be out of town for the weekend and won't be picking any games.

No comments:

Post a Comment