Sunday, June 21, 2009

My sports gambling blog

I'm bored, just finished up an 0-3 day, and it just hit me I have to go to work tomorrow. My job is pretty laid back. I basically sit in a cube for 8 hours a day, and have been thinking about starting a sports gambling blog for quite some time to see if I can help people out. I love sports and love to gamble. I really only like to gamble on things that I believe I have an advantage on, like sports and poker. The odds are stacked against you in all other types of gambling. If I see a bet I like, I'll let you know. I'll start an imaginary portfolio at $921, which is equal to the S&P 500, and track its performance against the S&P 500. I'll usually bet around 2% of my portfolio and will never exceed 5%.

Portfolio as of 6/21/09:

Betting: $921 (0% return)
S&P 500: 921 (0% return)

No comments:

Post a Comment