Sunday, November 8, 2009

3 Games Today

This time of the year is slow for me betting wise. For football I'll usually only bet on NFL games, and I'm going to try to get into college basketball in the winter. So don't be surprised if my blog is only updated once or twice a week.

Portfolio: $875 (-5% return)
S&P 500: $1069 (16.1% return)

Today's Games

Houston @ Indianapolis (-8)
Tennessee @ San Francisco (-5)
San Diego @ New York Giants (-5.5)

Both teams are banged up in the Texans/Colts game, but I think the Colts injuries will have a bigger effect. They are starting 2 rookie corners against a solid receiving corps and a solid quarterback. Missing Owen Daniels will really hurt the Texans, but I look for Walter to step up. The Colts are a really good team, I just see them struggling and possibly losing their first game of the year.

The 49ers are almost in a must win game after a hot start to the season. The Titans are coming off their first win and have made the switch to Vince Young. The Titans are a running team, but the 49ers are a really good defensive team so I do not see the Titans scoring too many points. The Titans defense has been under average this year and the 49ers seem to be improving offensively every week. I like the 49ers in an easy win.

The Chargers/Giants game will be a good one, and I have a feeling the Chargers will come out on top. It think they are the more talented team and if their defense can step up they will be really good. I'll take the points here.

Bets

$11 HOU +8
$11 SF -5
$11 SD +5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment