Sunday, November 22, 2009

NFL Today

Portfolio: $944 (2.5% return)
S&P 500: $1091 (18.5% return)

Today's Games

Indianapolis @ Baltimore (+2)
San Diego @ Denver (+6)

The Colts/Ravens game should be a good one. The Colts look the keep their perfect record and the Ravens need a win to keep pace in the AFC playoff race. The Colts are coming off two hard fought games in a row, especially last week against the Patriots. The Ravens are coming off an easy win against the Browns are should be fully prepared for the Colts. The Colts are a little banged up and after two emotional games I look for a let down this week. The Ravens should be more than prepared for the Colts and I think their physical style will be too much for the Colts this week.

San Diego is a really talented team that is playing better every week. The Broncos are the opposite and will most likely be without Kyle Orton this week. I like the Chargers in a blowout. I almost backed away from this game because the line jumped from 2.5 to 6, but the more I think about it the more I think the Chargers will win big.

Bets

$11 BAL +2
$11 SD -6

No comments:

Post a Comment