Sunday, November 15, 2009

NFL Today

I'm hoping to break the $921 mark for the first time in a while.

Portfolio: $904 (-1.8% return)
S&P 500: $1093 (18.7% return)

Today's Games

Jacksonville @ New York Jets (-7)
Atlanta @ Carolina (+2)
Philadelphia @ San Diego (pk)

In a battle of two average teams I think a line of 7 is pretty high. The Jaguars have solid coaching and play a conservative game. The Jets are also a conservative team so I do not expect to see a blowout. I'll take the 7 points in this close matchup.

This should be a good game even though DeAngelo Williams is most likely out. The Falcons have Roddy White and Michael Jenkins banged up, but it looks like they will play. If the Panthers do not turn the ball over like they have been in the past I like them to win the game. I'm not too sure how well the Falcons are on the road yet and Jonathan Stewart should have a solid game as the featured back.

The Eagles and Donovan McNabb always struggle when they go to the west coast. The Chargers are one of the most talented teams in the league and seem to be improving every week. I like more talented team at home.

Bets

$11 JAC +7
$11 CAR +2
$22 SD pk

No comments:

Post a Comment