Monday, November 30, 2009

Off Week, 1-2 Down $12

I thought I would at least go 2-2 yesterday but the Texans choked and the Steelers played way better than I thought with a young quarterback making his first start. The game tonight should be a good one, and if you only watched ESPN the last week you would have thought this was the only game on the schedule for Week 12. I'm staying away from this game because I'm not sold on the Saints defense, so I expect this to be a shootout with the team that plays best in the fourth quarter to win. The Saints have been getting interceptions this year which is more of a luck stat so I do not see them keeping it up. The Patriots have one of their weakest defenses in years, but they are playing better every week.

Portfolio: $952 (3.4% return)
S&P 500: $1091 (18.5 % return)

Today's Games

None

No comments:

Post a Comment